Bruce McKay photographic collection, 1903-1906 PDF
- McKay, Bruce, collector.
- Bruce McKay photographic collection
- 1903-1906 (inclusive)19031906
- .08 cubic feet (20 photographs in 4 folders)
- Collection Number
- Org. Lot 956
- 20 black and white stereographs, 1903-1906, featuring San Francisco scenes after the earthquake and fire of 1906, unidentified individuals climbing Mt. Hood, Rooster Rock, Chinook salmon, Theodore Roosevelt delivering his inaugural speech, and scenes from the Russo-Japanese war.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
20 black and white stereographs, 1903-1906, featuring San Francisco scenes after the earthquake and fire of 1906, unidentified individuals climbing Mt. Hood, Rooster Rock, Chinook salmon, Theodore Roosevelt delivering his inaugural speech, and scenes from the Russo-Japanese war. All photos are captioned.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library before any reproduction use. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all of the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright owners.
Bruce McKay Photographic Collection, Org. Lot 956, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Fires -- California -- San Francisco -- 1906 -- Photographs.
- Mountaineering -- Oregon -- Hood, Mount -- Photographs.
- Photography, Stereoscopic.
- Presidents -- United States -- Inauguration -- Photographs.
- Russo-Japanese War, 1904-1905 -- Photographs.
- Salmon -- Photographs.
- Stereoscopic views.
- Family Names :
- Roosevelt, Theodore, -- 1858-1919 -- Photographs.
- Geographical Names :
- Hood, Mount (Or.) -- Photographs.
- Rooster Rock (Or.) -- Photographs.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Earthquake and fire, 1906 -- Photographs.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Stereographs. -- aat