--the activities of the succeeding five minutes--, 1908 PDF
- Scott, Quincy,1882-1965.
- --the activities of the succeeding five minutes--
- 1908 (inclusive)19081908
- 27.2 x 28 cm.
- Collection Number
- Mss 5322
- Pen and ink sketch of Quincy Scott on a bucking horse in the clouds over Minnesota, 1908. Quincy Scott was the editorial cartoonist for The Oregonian for 18 years, 1931-1949.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Quincy Scott was the editorial cartoonist for The Oregonian for 18 years, 1931-1949.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Pen and ink sketch of Quincy Scott on a bucking horse in the clouds over Minnesota, 1908. This illustration was intended for use in Quincy and Ella Scott's "A Horseback Honeymoon."
Other Descriptive InformationReturn to Top
Designated Mss 5322-16
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
--the Activities of the Succeeding Five Minutes--, Mss 5322, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Artists -- Oregon.
- Caricatures and cartoons.
- Cartoonists -- Oregon.
- Pony trekking -- West (U.S.)
- Corporate Names :
- Oregonian (Firm) -- Employees.
- Family Names :
- Scott, Ella, -- 1882-1971.
- Scott, Quincy, -- 1882-1965 -- Archives.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Drawings (visual works) -- aat