Philip Kearny diary, 1850 March 15-1851 June 29 PDF
- Kearny, Philip, 1815-1862
- Philip Kearny diary
- 1850 March 15-1851 June 29 (inclusive)18501851
- 0.1 linear feet, (1 container) : 1 folder
- Collection Number
- A 065
- Philip Kearny (1815-1862) was a lifelong miltary officer who perished in the Civil War. This diary describes an 1850 trip from San Francisco to Vancouver and subsequent return to California.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
1299 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public. Collection must be used in Special Collections and University Archives Reading Room. Collection or parts of collection may be stored offsite. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives in advance of your visit to allow for transportation time.
- Additional Reference Guides
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|Guide to the Philip Kearny Diary|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Soldiers--United States--Diaries
- Geographical Names :
- Northwest, Pacific--Description and travel
- Form or Genre Terms :