Collection is open for research.
The Hesperian Lyceum Society was established in 1891 at Oregon Agricultural College as a literary society for men and women. The society met regularly for readings, recitations, and debates. John Fulton, alumnus and Chemistry Department faculty member, was president in 1891. The Society became inactive in 1893.
The Hesperian Lyceum Society Records consist of the minutes of meetings of the society and a membership roll with attendance registered. The minutes document the programs of the organization.
Hesperian Lyceum Society Records (RG 065), Oregon State University Archives, Corvallis, Oregon.