National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Spokane Branch Records, 1923-1979 PDF
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Spokane Branch
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Spokane Branch Records
- 1923-1979 (inclusive)19231979
- .4 linear feet.
- Collection Number
- SPC 979-0092 (collection)
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collections contains records of the Spokane Branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). It includes correspondence, minutes, financial records, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and a photograph showing branch officals in March 1979.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Spokane Branch Records; SPC 979-0092; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- African Americans--Civil rights--Washington (State), Eastern
- African Americans--Washington (State), Eastern--Societies, etc
- Corporate Names :
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People--Spokane Branch--Records and correspondence
- Geographical Names :
- Spokane (Wash.)--Race relations
- Washington (State), Eastern--Race relations
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Clippings (information artifacts)
- Financial records