Ralph D. Nichols papers, 1900-1946 PDF
- Nichols, Ralph D.
- Ralph D. Nichols papers
- 1900-1946 (inclusive)19001946
- 5" linear.
- Collection Number
- 4830 (Accession No. 4830-001)
- Papers of Seattle City Councilman, and Washington State senator concerning his service in the state legislature and on the city council at Seattle.
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access restricted: For terms of access, contact Special Collections
Records stored offsite; advance notice required for use.
- Additional Reference Guides
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Seattle City Councilman, and Washington State senator.
Nichols was born in 1879, and died in 1949. He served in the Washington State senate as Republican from the 31st. district, King County, 1907-ca.1915; he served on the Seattle City Council until 1934 when he lost reelection.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Correspondence, documents concerning the 1900 census, proposed legislation, memorabilia, photographs, and clippings concerning Nichols' service in the state legislature and on the city council at Seattle. Also includes materials concerning the Citizens Telephone Company and the Seattle and Rainier Valley Railway System.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Creator's literary rights not transferred to the University of Washington Libraries.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Names :
- Hay, Marion E., 1865-1933
- Nichols, Ralph D.--Archives
- Corporate Names :
- Puget Sound Power and Light Company