John T. Apperson, A.J. Apperson, Thomas R. Cornelius, Jennie Gaines, and John A. Waymire Papers, 1862-1865 PDF
- Apperson, John T., 1834-1917
- John T. Apperson, A.J. Apperson, Thomas R. Cornelius, Jennie Gaines, and John A. Waymire Papers
- 1862-1865 (inclusive)18621865
- 5 items
- Collection Number
- Cage 1631 (collection)
- This collection comprises letters from T.R. Cornelius (1827-1899), Jennie Gaines, A.J. Apperson, and John A. Waymire (1813-1891), dating 1862-1864. It also includes a contract between John T. Apperson (1834-1917) and Hinckley and Co., San Francisco, for steamboat machinery, 1865.
- Washington State University Libraries, Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections.
Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections
Terrell Library Suite 12
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Letters from T.R. Cornelius, Jennie Gaines, A.J. Apperson, and J.A. Waymire, 1862-1864; contract between J.T. Apperson and Hinckley and Co., San Francisco, for steamboat machinery, 1865.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
John T. Apperson was an army officer and steamboat captain.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Indians of North America -- Wars -- Northwest, Pacific
- Pacific Coast Indians, Wars with, 1847-1865.
- Steamboats -- Design and construction.