Canopy Camping: The Fern Gully Experience, 2005 PDF
- Canopy Camping: The Fern Gully Experience
- 2005 (inclusive)20052005
- 0.04 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Matthew Branch was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
An activist video documentary of a tree-sit located outside of Arcata, California. This documentary looks at the experiences of those participating in the tree-sit as well as some of the material culture of the folk group.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection includes project release form signed by the collector.
Collection includes project release form with additional stipulations.
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy and additional stipulations by collectors or informants. See project release form in collection file for additional stipulations.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
Container(s): Folder 1
Video recordingsReturn to Top
V03_2005_012: Canopy Camping: The Fern Gully Experience
1.0 videocassette (minidv)
C02_2005_012: Canopy Camping: The Fern Gully Experience
1.0 electronic optical disc (dvd-rom)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Activists, environmental
- political activism
- video recordings
- Personal Names :
- Geographical Names :
- Freshwater Watershed (Calif.)
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Documentary video
- Fieldwork project