Telling Stories, Moving Forward, 2009 PDF
- Furl, Jennifer
- Telling Stories, Moving Forward
- 0.02 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Jennifer Furl was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This final project focuses on community writing organizations taht facilitate writing workshops primarily for low-income adults in Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. It includes a plan to develop a similar nonprofit.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is available for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Project release form|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Community Organizations
- Personal Names :
- Gildin, Marsha
- Guest, Sara
- Spitler, Carrie
- Geographical Names :
- Chicago, Illinois
- Portland, Or.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Community events
- Oral history
- Personal experience narratives
- Social/economic relationships
- Terminal project