University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives concert recordings: Anzonini del Puerto, 1982-11-21 PDF
- University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives concert recordings: Anzonini del Puerto
- 3 items : OT - 3 reels (7.5 ips, 2 tr. stereo, 7"); WT - 1 DAT (digital, stereo); 3 WAV files (48 kHz, 24-bit); Duration: 01:41:49
- Collection Number
- Recorded in the University of Washington Music Auditorium, November 21, 1982.
- University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
University of Washington
- Access Restrictions
Unrestricted: collection is open for research.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Anzonini del Puerto (Manuel Bermudez Junquera) , was a flamenco cantaor and gypsy dancer, born in Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) in 1917, and died in Seville in 1983. Ansonini, although born in Jerez, lived in El Puerto, (where he spent many years as a butcher), in Morón, Madrid and Seville, and he spent long periods on the Californian coast, because of that enormous link he had with the Morón flamenco.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Recorded by Kay Norton and Kalena Silva.
Performers: Anzonini del Puerto (Manuel Bermudez)/voice, "tabla," dance; Kenneth Parker/guitar; Marcia Merrill/dance; Lourdes Rodriguez/dance.
Digital files created 12/2014 (48 kHz, 24-bit) - 82-18.1.wav (35:52), 82-18.2.wav (36:52), 82-18.3.wav (29:05) (total duration = 1:41:49)
Related collection: 2001-38 - video recording of concert.
Documentation: Photo of Anzonini del Puerto
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
1 audiotapes : DAT
Logsheet includes entire concert.View the Logsheet for this item.
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Geographical Names :
- Europe--Europe--General Europe
- Seattle (Wash.)
- Other Creators :
- Personal Names :
- Merrill, Marcia (prf)
- Parker, Kenneth (prf)
- Puerto, Anzonini Del (prf)
- Rodriguez, Lourdes (prf)