William E. Siri papers PDF
- Siri, William E.
- William E. Siri papers
- .08 cubic foot (bound volume, 296 pages)
- Collection Number
- 3059 (Accession No. 3059-001)
- Transcripts of 11 interviews from 1975-1977 as a part of the Sierra Club History Series and Oral History Project through the Regional Oral History office
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access restricted: For terms of access, contact Special Collections.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Transcript of 11 interviews from 1975-1977.
"Reflections on the Sierra Club, the Environment, and Mountaineering, 1950s-1970s." Part of the Sierra Club History Series and Oral History Project through the Regional Oral History Office, Bancroft Library, U.C. Berkeley. The volume includes an extensive index.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Some restrictions exist on copying, quotation or publication. Contact Repository for details.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Names :
- Siri, William E.--Archives