Claudius Y. Gates slide collection, circa 1950-1970 PDF
- Gates, Claudius Y.
- Claudius Y. Gates slide collection
- circa 1950-1970 (inclusive)19501970
- 259 slides: Kodachrome; 35 mm.
- Collection Number
- The Claudius Y. Gates slide collection consists of images depicting wilderness areas in southern Utah and northern Arizona taken during several trips in the 1950s.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection consists of 35mm Kodachrome slides with subjects taken in southern Utah and northern Arizona during several trips in the 1950s. The images are of an informal nature, yet show aspects of the area as it was managed. Of special significance is the area of Glen Canyon???
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: Claudius Y. Gates slide collection, P0604, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: P0604.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- National parks and reserves--West (U.S.)--Photographs
- Geographical Names :
- Form or Genre Terms :