F. W. Horstkotte records,, circa 1915-2000 PDF
- F. W. Horstkotte (Portland, Or.)
- F. W. Horstkotte records,
- 50 : cubic feet (2 flat file cabinets, 2 record cartons, 1 flat box, additional rolls of drawings)
- Collection Number
- Accession 25903
- Material created by the Portland, Oregon, firm of Frederick W. Horstkotte, designer-builder of lumber mills, primarily in Oregon, Washington State, and throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is unprocessed. For information contact the Oregon Historical Society Research Library at email@example.com, or 503-306-5240.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Material created by the Portland, Oregon, firm of Frederick W. Horstkotte, designer-builder of lumber mills, primarily in Oregon, Washington State, and throughout the Pacific Northwest. Contains approximately five thousand (5,000) architectural drawings, an index, photograph albums, and records relating to the design and construction of lumber mills. Materials date from around 1915 through 2000.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Sawmills -- Northwest, Pacific -- Design and construction.
- Sawmills -- Northwest, Pacific -- Photographs.
- Corporate Names :
- F. W. Horstkotte (Portland, Or.) -- Archives.
- Family Names :
- Horstkotte, Frederick W.
- Geographical Names :
- Portland (Or.) -- Business enterprises.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Floor plans. -- aat
- Photograph albums. -- aat
- Photographs. -- aat
- Plans (orthographic projections) -- aat