Cabaret-style Bellydance in Portland, Oregon, 2011 PDF
- Iselin, Megan
- Cabaret-style Bellydance in Portland, Oregon
- 0.03 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Megan Iselin was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This project examines audience-dancer relationships in American bellydance, as well as issues of heritage and authenticity.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
Project release formReturn to Top
Informant release formReturn to Top
EssayReturn to Top
TranscriptReturn to Top
Sound recordingsReturn to Top
T05_2012_079: Interview With Jo Woodward
1.0 sound cassette (analog)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Bellydancers, Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern music
- sound recordings
- Personal Names :
- Woodward, Joann
- Geographical Names :
- Portland, Or.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project