Jane Elizabeth Kranzush Papers, 1937-1938 PDF
- Kranzush, Jane Elizabeth
- Jane Elizabeth Kranzush Papers
- 1937-1938 (inclusive)19371938
- 0.2 linear feet, (1 manuscript box)
- Collection Number
- The Jane Elizabeth Kranzush Papers, which date from 1937 through 1938, contain dance cards, Whitman College academic materials, and ephemera from her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega. Kranzush attended Whitman College from 1937 to 1938.
- Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Whitman College and Northwest Archives
Penrose Library, Room 130
345 Boyer Avenue
Walla Walla, WA
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Jane Elizabeth Kranzush was born on April 3, 1919 in Spokane. She was musically talented, and received a year-long full tuition scholarship to Whitman College in 1937. Kranzush left Whitman after her freshman year, but during her year of attendance she was involved in the orchestra program, as well as greek life. Kranzush was a member of Alpha Chi Omega. She graduated from Kinman Business School. She died in Spokane in November 2006.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Jane Elizabeth Kranzush Papers consists of the personal papers of Jane Elizabeth Kranzush from her time as a student at Whiman College. The materials date from 1937 to 1938, and include dance cards, Whitman College academic materials, and ephemera from her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Women college students--Washington (State)--Walla Walla
- Corporate Names :
- Alpha Chi Omega. Beta Zeta Chapter
- Whitman College