Har Luck: Stories in My Family Folklore, 1992 PDF
- Thorton, Tracy
- Har Luck: Stories in My Family Folklore
- 0.02 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Tracy Thorton was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This project looks at hard luck stories in a family as they re1ated to the family's value system. Change in context of the stories being told are also discussed.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Project release form|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- family life
- Geographical Names :
- Sutherlin, Oregon
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Fieldwork project
- Personal experience narratives