Lillian Christensen scrapbook, 1918-1922 PDF
- Christensen, Lillian
- Lillian Christensen scrapbook
- 1918-1922 (inclusive)19181922
- 1 volume
- Collection Number
- Mss 664
- Scrapbook of Lillian Christensen's college years at the State University at Missoula, Montana from 1918 to 1920. Includes photos of Christensen and her teammates in track, basketball, and baseball.
- University of Montana, Mansfield Library, Archives and Special Collections
Archives and Special Collections
Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library
University of Montana
32 Campus Dr. #9936
- Access Restrictions
Researchers must use collection in accordance with the policies of Archives and Special Collections, the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, and The University of Montana--Missoula.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Lillian Christensen of Missoula attended the State University at Missoula, Montana (now the University of Montana) from 1918 to 1922 when she received a B.A. in Physical Education. Christensen was active in sports including track, basketball, and baseball and received a letter sweater. She was a member of Penetralia, Delta Psi Kappa, Theta Alphi Phi, and Student Council. She participated in Aber Day and for the annual May Fete was chairman one year and was chosen as queen another year.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Lillian Christensen scrapbook of her college years at the State University at Missoula, Montana from 1918 to 1920 includes photos of Christensen and her teammates in track, basketball, and baseball as well as photos of the women wearing their letter “M” sweaters. The scrapbook also includes photos of the May Fete, Aber Day and a few dance cards, calling cards, and invitations.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Researchers are responsible for using in accordance with 17 U.S.C. and any other applicable statutes. Copyright not transferred to The University of Montana.
[Name of document or photograph number], Lillian Christensen Scrapbook, Archives and Special Collections, Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, The University of Montana-Missoula.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Aber Day (State University of Montana)
- May Fete (State University of Montana)
- Women baseball players--Montana--Missoula--Photographs
- Women basketball players--Montana--Missoula--Photographs
- Women track and field athletes--Montana--Missoula--Photographs
- Corporate Names :
- State University of Montana (Missoula)--Sports--Photographs
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Occupations :
- Women college students--Montana--Missoula