UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Jordan Arthur Ellison field recordings (Macedonia), 1976-07 PDF
- Ellison, Jordan Arthur
- UW Ethnomusicology Archives audio recordings: Jordan Arthur Ellison field recordings (Macedonia)
- 5 items : EC - 5 reels (7.5 ips, 2 tr. (mono and stereo), 7"); WT - 5 reels (7.5 ips, 1/2 tr. stereo, 7" (1) and 10" (4)); Duration: 3:19:06
- Collection Number
- Recorded in Otesevo, Smilevo, and Zelenikovo, Macedonia, Jugoslavia, July 1976.
- University of Washington Ethnomusicology Archives
University of Washington
- Access Restrictions
Unrestricted: collection is open for research.
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
Jordan Arthur Ellison is an ethnomusicologist and retired library information professional. Ellison earned an MA in ethnomusicology at the University of Washington in 1982. For nearly 20 years, Ellison worked at the Northwestern University Library in Evanston, Illinois.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Originally recorded by Judith Ellison with Nakamichi 550 (with Dolby) (some mono, some stereo), Sony ECM-280 mics, Maxell UDXL-90s.
Archive sheets were completed by collector and contain complete documentation of collection.
Note change of name from Judith Ellison to Jordan Arthur Ellison.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Contemporary Macedonians
- Geographical Names :
- Europe--Europe--General Europe
- Yugoslavia (former)