Ron Abell Memoir on Wayne Morse's 1968 Re-election Campaign for U.S. Senate, September 2005 PDF
- Abell, Ron
- Ron Abell Memoir on Wayne Morse's 1968 Re-election Campaign for U.S. Senate
- September 200520052005
- 0.1 linear feet, (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- SFM 242
- Collection comprises one memoir by Ron Abell on Wayne Morse's re-election campaign for U.S. Senate in 1968. Abell was a salaried employee of the Re-elect Wayne Morse Committee from June 1967 to November 1968. Memoir discusses campaign finances, the Vietnam War, the press, and the general election, among other topics.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
UO Libraries--SPC, 1299
University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
Collection must be used in Special Collections & University Archives Reading Room.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Ron Abell was a salaried employee of the Re-elect Wayne Morse Committee from June 1967 to November 1968.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
One folder containing a memoir written by Ron Abell in September 2005 entitled "Some Personal Observations on the Waye Morse Re-election Campaign of 1968." Abell was a salaried employee of the Re-elect Wayne Morse Committee from June 1967 to November 1968. Abell offers remembrance of the campaign in Oregon and covers finances, Vietnam, the press, and the general election, among other topics.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Property rights reside with Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries. Copyright resides with the creators of the documents or their heirs. All requests for permission to publish collection materials must be submitted to Special Collections & University Archives. The reader must also obtain permission of the copyright holder.
Ron Abell Memoir on Wayne Morse's 1968 Re-election Campaign for U.S. Senate, SFM 242, Special Collections & University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Archival material may contain materials with sensitive or confidential information that is protected under federal and/or state right to privacy laws and other regulations.
Researchers are advised that the disclosure of certain information pertaining to identifiable living individuals represented in this collection without the consent of those individuals may have legal ramifications (e.g. a cause of action for invasion of privacy may arise if facts concerning an individual's private life are published that would be deemed highly offensive to a reasonable person) for which the University of Oregon assumes no responsibility.
If a researcher finds sensitive personal information in a collection, please bring it to the attention of the reading room staff.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Campaign management
- Political campaigns--Oregon
- Personal Names :
- Morse, Wayne L. (Wayne Lyman), 1900-1974
- Geographical Names :
- Oregon--Politics and government--1951---Personal narratives