Joseph E. Beard papers, 1921-1923 PDF
- Beard, Joseph Edgar, 1900-
- Joseph E. Beard papers
- 1921-1923 (inclusive)19211923
- 0.5 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Joseph E. Beard papers (1921-1923) contain four missionary diaries from the 1920's in the Eastern States Mission and one program (photocopy) of ESM Conference at Hill Cumorah, September 1923.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
>The Joseph E. Beard papers (1921-1923) contain four missionary diaries from the 1920's in the Eastern States Mission and one program (photocopy) of ESM Conference at Hill Cumorah, September 1923.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Joseph E. Beard papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Joseph E. Beard papers, Accn 1344, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 1344.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Joseph E. Beard papers, 1922-1923Return to Top
Container(s): Box 1
Journal of Expenses and Gifts
Journal of Poetry and Quotations, "Happy Reflections"
Program at the Hill Cumorah, photocopy
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Mormon Church--Missions--East (U.S.)
- Mormons--Missionary experiences--East (U.S.)
- Personal Names :
- Beard, Joseph Edgar,1900- --Archives
- Beard, Theresa Edna Jensen, 1904-
- Form or Genre Terms :