Petition to postmaster general James Campbell, 1854 December 20 PDF
- Deady, Matthew P.(Matthew Paul),1824-1893.
- Petition to postmaster general James Campbell
- 1854 December 20 (inclusive)1854122018541220
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1512
- Petition to postmaster general James Campbell, 1 p, 20 December 1854, signed by M. P. Deady, George H. Williams and Cyrus Olney, Salem, Oregon, regarding mail service at Umpqua, Oregon.
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Petition to postmaster general James Campbell, 1 p, 20 December 1854, signed by M. P. Deady, George H. Williams and Cyrus Olney, Salem, Oregon, regarding mail service at Umpqua, Oregon.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may require seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Petition to postmaster general James Campbell, Mss 1512, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Postal routes -- Oregon Territory.
- Postal service -- Oregon Territory.
- Family Names :
- Campbell, James, -- 1812-1893.
- Deady, Matthew P. -- (Matthew Paul), -- 1824-1893.
- Olney, Cyrus, -- 1815-1870.
- Williams, George H. -- (George Henry), -- 1823-1910.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Petitions. -- aat