Papers of the Hyde Park Ladies Literary Club, 1956-1982 PDF
- Papers of the Hyde Park Ladies Literary Club
- 1956-1982 (inclusive)19561982
- 1 box, (1.25 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- USU_CAINE MSS 21
- This collection contains the minutes, attendance and constitution of the group as well as a scrapbook of the club.
- Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division
Special Collections & Archives
Utah State University
- Access Restrictions
No restrictions on use, except: not available through interlibrary loan.
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant, 2007-2008
Biographical NoteReturn to Top
The Hyde Park Ladies Literary Club met monthly to read poetry, sing songs and socialize.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection consists of two volumes from the Hyde Park organization (1956-1982). Volume one contains the minutes, attendance and constitution of the group. Volume 2 is a scrapbook of the club.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Papers of the Hyde Park Ladies Literary Club must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator and/or the Special Collections Department Head.
Initial Citation: Papers of the Hyde Park Ladies Literary Club USU_CAINE MSS 21, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library. Logan, Utah.
Following Citations:USU_CAINE MSS 21, USUSCA.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Women--Utah--Hyde Park--Societies
- Geographical Names :
- Hyde Park (Utah)--History