James Neilson Barry Papers, 1788-1826 PDF
- James Neilson Barry Papers
- 1788-1826 (inclusive)17881826
- 1 v.
- Collection Number
- SPC 997-0435
- The James Neilson Barry Papers consists of transcripts of Barry's correspondence with A.A. Kelley of the Spokane Pioneer Association and B.A. Lindsay concerning the location of Spokane House.
- Eastern Washington University
Archives and Special Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Eastern Washington University Libraries
320 Media Lane - 100 LIB
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open to the public.
- English, English
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Transcript of Barry's correspondence with A.A. Kelley of the Spokane Pioneer Association and B.A. Lindsay concerning the location of Spokane House.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Use of this collection is subject to the rules concerning access to archival and manuscript collections at Eastern Washington University. For more information, see: http://www.ewu.edu/Library/Services/Archives.xml
Copyright restrictions may apply. For more information or permission to publish, contact Eastern Washington University Libraries, Archives & Special Collections at (509) 359-2475, or email@example.com.
James Neilson Barry Papers; SPC 997-0435; box number; folder number; Archives & Special Collections, Eastern Washington University.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Names :
- Barry, James Neilson--Correspondence
- Kelley, A. A.
- Lindsay, B. A.
- Corporate Names :
- Pioneer Association of Spokane
- Spokane House (Wash.)
- Spokane House (Wash.)--History
- Geographical Names :
- Northwest, Pacific--Description and travel