J.R. Denison architectural and design drawings, 1909-1910 PDF
- Denison, J. R
- J.R. Denison architectural and design drawings
- 1909-1910 (inclusive)19091910
- Approximately 30 architectural/design drawings (1 folder, 3 rolls)
- Collection Number
- Architectural drawings of a warehouse, boat dry dock area in Tacoma, and inventions by Dr. J.R. Denison
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Access restricted: For terms of access, contact Special Collections.
Drawings are very fragile and brittle; rolled drawings will need humidification to flatten prior to processing. Some blueprints.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Drawings by Dr. J.R. Denison of a warehouse and boat dry dock area in Tacoma and of some inventions
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Status of creator's copyrights is unknown; restrictions may exist on copying, quotation, or publication. Users are responsible for researching copyright status before use.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Visual Materials Collections (University of Washington)