Russell J. Donnelly faculty papers, circa 1950-2000 PDF
- Donnelly, Russell J.
- Russell J. Donnelly faculty papers
- 27.5 unprocessed linear feet, (19 containers)
- Collection Number
- UA 238
- Russell J. Donnelly was a professor of physics at the University of Oregon. The collection consists of teaching files, subject files and research notes related to low-temperature physics.
- University of Oregon Libraries, Special Collections and University Archives.
UO Libraries--SPC, 1299
University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
UNARRANGED COLLECTION. UNAVAILABLE FOR USE. For more information, please submit a Notice of Interest in Unprocessed Collections.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
Russell J. Donelly was born in 1930 in Hamilton(Ontario, Canada). He received his bachelor's and master's degrees from McMaster University, and his doctorate from Yale University. After working at the University of Chicago, Donnelly came to the University of Oregon in 1966. He worked on the Cryogenic Helium Turbulence Laboratory and the Pine Mountain Observatory. He died on June 13, 2015.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The collection consists of teaching files, subject files and research notes related to low-temperature physics.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
[Identification of item], Russell J. Donnelly faculty papers, UA 238, Special Collections and University Archives, University of Oregon Libraries, Eugene, Oregon.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Universities and colleges--Oregon--Faculty