Tacoma Civic Ballet records, 1964-1996 PDF
- Tacoma Civic Ballet
- Tacoma Civic Ballet records
- 1964-1996 (inclusive)19641996
- 0.43 cubic feet (1 box)
- Collection Number
- 5943 (Accession No. 5943-001)
- By-laws, correspondence, meeting minutes, and other organizational records of the Tacoma Civic Ballet
- University of Washington Libraries, Special Collections
University of Washington Libraries
- Access Restrictions
Open to all users.
Records stored off site; advance notice required for use.
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The Tacoma Civic Ballet, a not-for-profit organization, debuted its first performance in 1964. It staged public performances by a resident company. Board members included Nancy C. Thomas.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Bylaws, clippings, company roster, correspondence, ephemera and programs, organization history and fact sheet, meeting minutes, membership filecards, newsletters, documents from Pacific Dance Theatre, Tacoma Little Theatre, and Tacoma Philharmonic Inc, and documents generally related to Tacoma.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Status of creator's copyrights is unknown; restrictions may exist on copying, quotation, or publication. Users are responsible for researching copyright status before use.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Ballet companies--Washington (State)--Tacoma--Archives
- Personal Papers/Corporate Records (University of Washington)
- Corporate Names :
- Tacoma Civic Ballet--Archives
- Tacoma Civic Ballet--By-laws
- Tacoma Civic Ballet--Membership
- Geographical Names :
- Tacoma (Wash.)
- Form or Genre Terms :