Delta Kappa Gamma. Mu Chapter Records, 1948-1992 PDF
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International. Mu Chapter (Bozeman, Mont.)
- Delta Kappa Gamma. Mu Chapter Records
- .4 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Collection 2472, MtBC, us (collection)
- The Delta Kappa Gamma. Mu Chapter Records consists of materials produced by its members such as minutes, attendance roles, photos, clippings and a charter.
- Montana State University Library, Merrill G. Burlingame Special Collections
Montana State University-Bozeman Library
Merrill G Burlingame Special Collections
P.O. Box 173320
- Access Restrictions
This collection is open for research.
- Additional Reference Guides
An alternative form of this finding aid can be found at http://www.lib.montana.edu/collect/spcoll/findaid/2472.php
- Funding for encoding this finding aid was provided by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities
Historical NoteReturn to Top
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society was founded by Dr. Annie Webb Blanton on May 11, 1929, at the Faculty Women's Club at the University of Texas at Austin. On October 29, 1948 in the Montana State College Student Union Building the Mu Chapter was established. This organization is a professional honor society of women's educators consisting of classroom teachers, professors, administrators, and librarians with three or more years of experience. Selma Apman was elected the Mu Chapter's first President and they held five meetings per year.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Delta Kappa Gamma Society records consist of materials produced by its members such as minutes, attendance roles, photos, clippings and a charter.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Women educators-Montana-Bozeman-Societies, etc
- Corporate Names :
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International-Mu Chapter (Bozeman, Mont.)
- Other Creators :
- Corporate Names :
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society-Mu Chapter (Bozeman, Mont.) (creator)