Logan City Light And Power Plant Papers, 1906-1944 PDF
- Logan City Light and Power (Logan, Utah)
- Logan City Light And Power Plant Papers
- 1906-1944 (inclusive)19061944
- 1 box, (.5 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- USU_COLL MSS 72
- Includes various reports and agreements.
- Utah State University, Merrill-Cazier Library, Special Collections and Archives Division
Special Collections & Archives
Utah State University
- Access Restrictions
No restrictions on use, except: not available through interlibrary loan.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Also in the papers is a book by Leon Fonnesbeck, which gives an account of the history of the power plant from a legal perspective, covering the years 1902 to 1944.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Logan City Light And Power Plant Papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator and/or the Special Collections Department Head.
Initial Citation: Logan City Light And Power Plant Papers USU_COLL MSS 72, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library. Logan, Utah.
Following Citations:USU_COLL MSS 72, USUSCA.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Logan City Light Plant by Leon Fonnesbeck||1944|
|1||1||Correspondence to Ray B. West||1920-1928|
|1||2||Financial Records-Expenses and Rates||1906-1928|
|1||3||Assorted Performance Reports and Agreements with Utah Power and Light||1919-1927|
|1||4||Improvements: Dewitt Springs Extension||Undated|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Electric power-plants--Utah--Logan.
- Corporate Names :
- Logan City Light and Power--History.
- Utah Power & Light Company--History.
- Geographical Names :
- Logan River (Utah)--Power utilization.