Thomas Edison letter to W. H. Starbuck, 1880 July 27 PDF
- Edison, Thomas A. (Thomas Alva), 1847-1931.
- Thomas Edison letter to W. H. Starbuck
- 1880 July 27 (inclusive)1880 July 271880 July 27
- .02 cubic feet (1 folder)
- Collection Number
- Mss 1060
- Photostat manuscript letter from Thomas Edison to W. H. Starbuck, 1 p, July 27, 1880, regarding lamps that were ordered by "Mr. Henderson" and other lamps that were made "by hand" and were "furnished the Columbia."
- Oregon Historical Society, Davies Family Research Library
Davies Family Research Library
Oregon Historical Society
1200 SW Park Avenue
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open to the public.
- Conversion of this record was made possible by a grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission, an agency of the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
Photostat manuscript letter from Thomas Edison to W. H. Starbuck, 1 p, July 27, 1880, regarding lamps that were ordered by "Mr. Henderson" and other lamps that were made "by hand" and were "furnished the Columbia."
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The Oregon Historical Society is the owner of the materials in the Research Library and makes available reproductions for research, publication, and other uses. Written permission must be obtained from the Research Library prior to any use of reproductions. The Society does not necessarily hold copyright to all the materials in the collections. In some cases, permission for use of reproductions may required seeking additional authorization from the copyright holders.
Thomas Edison Letter to W. H. Starbuck, Mss 1060, Oregon Historical Society Research Library.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Family Names :
- Edison, Thomas A. -- (Thomas Alva), -- 1847-1931 -- Correspondence.
- Starbuck, W. H. -- Correspondence.
- Form or Genre Terms :
- Letters (correspondence) -- aat