Jeanne Tellier Leeson papers, circa 1970s PDF
- Leeson, Jeanne Tellier
- Jeanne Tellier Leeson papers
- circa 1970s (inclusive)19651979
- 0.1 linear feet
- Collection Number
- The Jeanne Tellier Leeson papers consist of an essay extolling the Utah Youth Sympohony Concert experience. The essay was written during the tenure of conductor Maurice Abravanel, and so includes a short biography of him, and his involvement in the youth concert program.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The Jeanne Tellier Leeson papers consist of an essay extolling the Utah Youth Sympohony Concert experience. The essay was written during the tenure of conductor Maurice Abravanel, and so includes a short biography of him, and his involvement in the youth concert program.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the Jeanne Tellier Leeson papers must be obtained from the Special Collections Manuscript Curator.
Initial Citation: Jeanne Tellier Leeson papers, Accn 1835, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: Accn 1835.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||Jeanne Tellier Leeson, " Utah's Youth Symphony Concert"|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Personal Names :
- Abravanel, Maurice, 1903-1993
- Leeson, Jeanne Tellier--Archives
- Corporate Names :
- Utah Symphony Orchestra
- Utah Youth Symphony Orchestra