Madigan Family Crocheting, 2011 PDF
- Leslie, Hannah
- Madigan Family Crocheting
- 0.03 linear feet
- Collection Number
- Hannah Leslie was a student of folklore at the University of Oregon. This collection includes an essay and fieldwork documentation relating to this student's folklore fieldwork project.
- University of Oregon, Archives of Northwest Folklore
1287 University of Oregon
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for access in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
- Publication of this finding aid was supported in whole or part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act, administered by Oregon State Library.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
The project is about crocheting in the Madigan family. There is a detailed description of whothe culture bearer is, but the project is mainly focussed on what crocheting means to her (culture bearer), gender issues, and passing along the tradition in her family.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
Collection is open for use in accordance with Archives of Northwest Folklore policy.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
Master sheetReturn to Top
Project release formReturn to Top
Informant release formReturn to Top
EssayReturn to Top
Audio recordingsReturn to Top
C01_2012_100: Interview with Darla Madigan
1.0 electronic optical disc (cd-rom)
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- compact discs
- elders (age groups)
- material culture
- United States customary units (weights and measures)
- Personal Names :
- Madigan, Darla
- Geographical Names :
- North America
- Tigard, Oregon
- Form or Genre Terms :