Adams-Matheson family biographies, 20th century PDF
- Adams-Matheson family
- Adams-Matheson family biographies
- 20th century (inclusive)19001999
- 1 folder, (0.25 linear feet)
- Collection Number
- This collection consists of photocopies of biographies of Barbara Ellen Matheson Adams and David H. Matheson,and an autobiography of William Adams.
- University of Utah Libraries, Special Collections.
Special Collections, J. Willard Marriott Library
University of Utah
295 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT
- Access Restrictions
Twenty-four hour advanced notice encouraged. Materials must be used on-site. Access to parts of this Collection may be restricted under provisions of state or federal law.
Content DescriptionReturn to Top
This collection consists of photocopies of biographies of Barbara Ellen Matheson Adams and David H. Matheson,and an autobiography of William Adams.
Use of the CollectionReturn to Top
The library does not claim to control copyright for all materials in the collection. An individual depicted in a reproduction has privacy rights as outlined in Title 45 CFR, part 46 (Protection of Human Subjects). For further information, please review the J. Willard Marriott Library’s Use Agreement and Reproduction Request forms.
Initial Citation: Adams-Matheson family biographies, ACCN 0392, Box [ ]. Special Collections and Archives. University of Utah, J. Willard Marriott. Salt Lake City, Utah.
Following Citations: ACCN 0392.
Administrative InformationReturn to Top
Detailed Description of the CollectionReturn to Top
|1||1||Barbara Ellen Matheson Adams biography|
|1||2||David H. (Hogg) Matheson biographyy|
|1||3||William Adams autobiography|
Names and SubjectsReturn to Top
- Subject Terms :
- Personal Names :
- Adams, Barbara Ellen Matheson
- Adams, William, 1822-1901
- Matheson, David Hogg, 1828-1908
- Family Names :
- Adams family
- Mattison family
- Geographical Names :
- Parowan (Utah)
- Form or Genre Terms :